Do you find it frustrating when it takes you too long to complete a task?
Do you believe that you need simpler functions rather than using the applications that you have been using for years?
Do you feel stressed that even with a few training attended, you are not clear with the usage and step by step process to leverage on the right Excel functions?
What Is Financial Modeling?
Financial modeling is the process of creating a summary of a company's expenses and earnings in the form of a spreadsheet that can be used to calculate the impact of a future event or decision.
A financial model has many uses for company executives. Financial analysts most often use it to analyze and anticipate how a company's stock performance might be affected by future events or executive decisions.
Why is it Important for Leaders to have Knowledge on Financial Modelling?
1. Develop a model for investment decision
2. Explore and evaluate capital budgeting situations
3. Manage existing financial proposals to deliver the best returns
4. Discover how to save more time and work ith financial model while automating task & processes.
5. Gain frameworks to know with confidence your models are reliable and robust
What are the key benefits of understanding Financial Modelling?
1. Producing and Publishing Model Output for effective communication and workability
2. Systematically analysing financial statements for improved model performance
3. Highlighting key financial management principles underpinning effective model development
4. You will gain a sound and practical insight in financial modelling building, comparison of financial values and evaluation of financial risks.
5. Discover Sophisticated Techniques to Improve Usability, Reliability and Your Efficiency as you Work with your Financial Models
6. Imagine yourself blazing through a financial model using hidden functions most normal people have no idea exist Excel.
Learn more from Duncan Williamson by Downloading his eBook or watching below highlight video on Basic Financial Modelling:
In our upcoming program with Duncan Williamson, will share with us his extensive academic and training experience with significant manufacturing and commercial work. In addition to working as a teacher and trainer, Duncan has experience of working in a wide variety of settings, ranging from working as a management accountant in process industries in the UK to product cost consulting in several industries in Eastern Europe and the oil and gas industry in the Middle East.
(source: Duncan Williamson on a webinar organized by CTS and investopedia)