Customized Trainings Solutions (CTS) Pte. Ltd.
Asia's Most Trusted Training & Business Solutions Provider
Intelligent Pigging & Routine Mechanical Cleaning of Offshore & Onshore Pipelines
16-18 July 2018 | Jakarta, Indonesia
• ENABLE interpretation and assessment of data generated out of Intelligent pigging runs
• EXPLAIN mandatory regulatory requirements for Intelligent and Routine pigging operations including Pre & Post pigging Operations.
• COMPREHEND the different Intelligent Pigging technologies to enable selection of most suitable techniques for your specific application.
• EXPLAIN Pipelines Integrity Management codes requirements and how routine pigging can help maintaining the integrity of the pipeline across its design cycle and beyond.
• HIGHLIGHT how intelligent pigging data can be correlated with other operation, monitoring and inspection date to explain the pipeline behavior and failure code.
• RECOGNIZE the different types of mechanical cleaning pigs and how the pig design can influence its effectiveness and ensure smooth operation.
• CLARIFIES organizational interfaces and roles and responsibilities of the relevant technical personnel engaged in the pigging operations including contracts development and execution.
• EXPLAIN different standards and formulas related to assessment of pipe defects including Fitness for Service.
• PROVIDES insight into different repair option to defected lines and explain requirements to EPRS protocols.