With disruption imminent in business and our daily lives, knowing how to innovate is crucial for an organisation’s survival. Design Thinking provides a solution-based approach to solving problems.
This 2-Day Innovation & Design Thinking Masterclass is a public workshop customised for Leaders.
Taught by our Head Trainer Mark Stuart, who trains accelerators and incubators, governments, and MNCs on Innovation, you will learn how to solve problems and challenges through the application of the design thinking framework, and learn how to drive innovation and creativity at work
Learn how to solve problems and challenges through design thinking
Discover how other organisations are creating a culture of Innovation
Gain a competitive edge by learning about Innovation and Problem Solving
• Innovation in Asia and beyond
• Innovation versus invention versus creativity
• What’s holding back innovation in Asia?
• How every employee can contribute to innovation for your organisation
• The art of thinking differently
• Three Innovation Challenges: Viability, Desirability, Feasibility
• Why every company needs Design Thinking
• How Design Thinking can help in your job
• How to approach disruption as an opportunity and not a threat
• The need for speed in your innovation journey
APPLYING THE DESIGN THINKING FRAMEWORK: FROM START TO FINISH
• Empathise: Who are the clients? What are their needs?
• Define: Define what the user requirements are
• Ideate: Brainstorm and ideate ideas
• Prototype: Build/sketch out the selected ideas in more details
• Test: Establish how you can test these ideas on your client base
DIFFERENT APPROACHES AND FRAMEWORKS FOR INNOVATION
• Initiative and self-drive
• Design Thinking
• What it takes to create culture of design thinkers in your organisation
• Common problems faced trying to implement design thinking in organisations
• Case studies of successful innovation and design thinking implementation in non-design firms PLANNING AHEAD • How to bring an innovation concept to fruition
• Building blocks of a plan that drives innovation
• Next steps
• Fun and interactive teambuilding game
Certified in Design Thinking & Innovation by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Professional Member of Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore
Group Representative - British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, Entrepreneur & Small Business Committee
Committee Member - Finance & Insurance Focus Group, Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI)
Mark is a sought-after corporate trainer who trains over 150 government agencies, organisations, and corporate clients in Innovation, Leadership and Soft Skills. He has over 15 years of international management and investment banking experience in the UK, Australia and Asia for Morgan Stanley, Schroders, Goldman Sachs, Abbey National and Salomon Brothers.
In these roles, he was a Global and Regional department director, and managed teams from Singapore, China, India and Japan. Mark designs and delivers Anagram’s soft-skills, leadership, management, and new graduate training courses for banks and MNCs in Asia. He is also a leadership and executive coach for SME business leaders in Asia.
Mark has led large award-winning international teams across 3 continents. This exposure has allowed him to see first-hand what works and what doesn’t in a multicultural workplace.
His experience leading rapid growth and extensive change gave him invaluable experience in building teams and increasing employee engagement. Mark’s training methods are highly interactive and focus on strategies and personal goals that can be implemented in the workplace immediately, delivering instant return on investment. Mark graduated from the University of Surrey with a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics and Computing. In his free time, he enjoys sailing, travelling and current affairs. He is also a Professional member of the prestigious Asia Professional Speakers – Singapore and the Singapore Human Resources Institute.
What do day say about the Mark and the Workshop?
"Very professional, flexible and engaging. Thank you!"
- HR & Admin Manager, Sinochem Crop Protection (Phils.), Inc.
"Very well planned, executed throughout the program" - Area Manager, FMN Agri Supply
"Instructor was very good and delivered the topic with clarity" - Williams Enterprise
"The course really opened my eyes to a number of ways in the business of which I am ignorant."- Lead Software Engineer, DA Mabelin
"The speaker is very experienced . Thank you for the amazing insights" - Kittikaset
"We would like to thank CTS and Mark for the learnings they share with us in YGP " - Green Agri Farm Supply