Coaching During Turbulent Times
Core Coaching Skills of listening and asking powerful questions in turbulent times
This program introduces participants to the core coaching skills of listening and asking powerful questions in the context of turbulent times where employees are conflicted, stuck, and stressed.
- Understand that coaching is about change
- Know when to coach and when to use other helping interventions
- Practice two core coaching skills: active listening and creating awareness
- Use real work situations for practice
- HR managers, team leaders, supervisors and up
- Four sessions of 3 workshop hours each. 25-28 August 2020 at 2-5PM SGT
- One (1) 30 minute online coaching and/or mentoring for each participant after sessions 2 to 4
- Session 1: Curves of Turbulent Times: The Learning Curve, The Social Curve, the Emotional Curve
- Session 2: The Coaching Process and Active Listening
- Session 3: Creating awareness through the power of questions
- Session 4: Partners in Accountability: Transforming Insight into Action
INA TEVES is an organization and leadership development consultant with 25 years’ experience in organization development for the private and public sector.
COACH INA is a resource person on leading change, leading with emotional intelligence, systems thinking, and coaching and mentoring for the Ateneo Center for Continuing Education (Ateneo CCE).
She is a Certified Action Learning Coach (World Institute of Action Learning), a Certified Executive Coach (Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching), and a Team Psychological Safety Master Facilitator (Team.As.One).
Join us on:
August 6, 2020, Thursday at 2PM SGT
August 25 - 28, 2020, Tue to Fri at 2-5PM SGT